Pages

Tuesday, 9 August 2016

Tom And Vinicius

Tom and Vinicius are the Rio Olympic mascots. I think Tom and Vinicius are funny. Tom and Vinicuis were created by a crowed because the Rio Olympic games started and some orbs formed and went two separate ways and crashed in the Rio jungle. They try and get the flying orbs. Vinicius is trying to get a yellow orb and Tom is trying to get a blue orb. Tom is like a blue berry that is growing a bush on his head. Vinicius is a monkey that is very flexible and swift. When Tom and Vinicius meet they do a sort of hand shake. It was the first of three episodes...


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.