Pages

Thursday, 9 May 2019

tea bag rocket (disclaimer not actually a rocket)

aim: to do something
equitment: tea bag with string, a flame
method: cut the top off the tea bag and tip all the leaves in to a pile then make it in to a cylinder light the top of the cylinder and watch
it when for its first and final flight

1 comment:

  1. Good start to a blog Cameron, I thought you had more detail. Next time include an explanation about what you thought happened and some pictures.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.