Jo Aleh is a Sailing compeer in the Rio Olympic games.
It is Jo Aleh third Olympics in Rio de Janeiro
Jo's first Olympics was in Beijing in 2008
Jo Aleh races with Polly Powrie together their name team name is jolly
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question. 3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.