It is very expensive for each of the Paralympic athletes to fly from New Zealand to Rio de Janeiro to compete. Most athletes have to fundraiser in order to make the money that they need to go on the big trip. Recently, Harvey Norman announced that they will be helping to raise funds for the New Zealand Paralympic team. What could you do to help raise funds to support our amazing Paralympic athletes?
I would start a club to raise money of it
I would start a toy stand and raise money to help people
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.