Pages

Monday, 18 March 2019

digitl tech

Introduction
In DTE so far this term I have had to do more writing than in English, play inter land, Make a attempt of a google site using google sites on google on chrome on a chrome book that is connected to the wifi that is wirelessly connected. 


DLO (Digital Learning Object)

Reflection
i said i made a attempt of a site. This is an understatement. My site was pretty uch the only work I have done, except for play interland one period. I liked interlaand, but i am looking forward to next week because we are playing with robots
.
question
what robots would you like to play with. (do not reply to this question in the comments).












Reflection

Sources

Question

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cam,

    You have summarised the classwork well, but not shown enough of your own learning. This is however your first attempt, so next time try to work on more adding more details and your own personal learning!

    Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.