Pages

Wednesday, 25 October 2017

Uru Manuka logo

 here is a logo that I created for uru manuka

                                           ||||              ||||   |||| ||||||||||||||   ||||              ||||
                                                ||||              ||||   ||||||||       ||||   ||||              ||||
                                                ||||              ||||   ||||                  ||||              ||||
                                                ||||              ||||   ||||                  ||||              ||||
                                                ||||              ||||   ||||                  ||||              ||||
                                                 ||||||||||||||||||||    ||||                   ||||||||||||||||||||


||||||||                  ||||||||             ||||||||             ||||||||          ||||  ||||                ||||   ||||      ||||            ||||||||
||||  ||||              ||||  ||||           ||||    ||||           ||||  ||||        ||||  ||||                ||||   ||||    ||||            ||||    ||||
||||    ||||          ||||    ||||         ||||        ||||         ||||    ||||      ||||  ||||                ||||   ||||  ||||            ||||        ||||
||||      ||||      ||||      ||||       |||| |||||||||| ||||       ||||      ||||    ||||  ||||                ||||   ||||||||            |||| |||||||||| ||||
||||        ||||  ||||        ||||     ||||                ||||     ||||        ||||  ||||  ||||                ||||   ||||    ||||      ||||                ||||
||||           ||||           ||||   ||||                    ||||   ||||          ||||||||    ||||||||||||||||||||     ||||      ||||  ||||      ||||

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.