A limerick is a short poem with 5 line the first second and 5 lines have to have 7 - 10 syllables. The 3rd and 4th have 5 - 7 syllables.
Sea Critters die as garbage floats away
The same size as texas we will pay
For the disaster from us
Some people think its a fuss
As the patch grows will we let it lay.
Sea and land life dies as oil is mined
Natural gas and coal is hard to find
Geothermal and solars
Does not affect the polars
Now nothing can be timed
I make the word polars
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.