Pages

Wednesday, 16 September 2020

charcter paragraph



A key moment for Ellie in tomorrow when the war began when she used the lawnmower as a pyrotechnic, it ia a important  moment for her as a character because it was here first time she has every killed some which results in  trauma. In chapter 7 ellie and two of her friends are hiding from the invaders.  In this moment she is scared that her and her friends are going to get caught. Ellie thinks quickly to protect her friends and escapes from the soldiers by using the lawnmower as a explosive by putting a rag in the gas-tank to create a trail and lighting it . this moment shows the reader that ellie is brave, smart, and capable of leadership. 

A quote that shows Ellie’s courage  is on page 90 “For the first time I saw their faces; then I struck the match”. This quote shows that Ellies action saved their lives in a life or death situation. This is a moment that stays with Ellie for a  long time

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.