Pages

Monday, 29 June 2020

dte term-1,2(!!ALMOST DIED!!)(!!IN THE HOOD!!!!!)(!!!DONALD TRUMP GETS ASSAINATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)(!!!!NOT CLICCK BAITT!!!!)(!!!FREE GIVEAWAY!!!!)

In the first term we made a infographic, we made a google site to put our work on, moorse code,
 We atempted to make a game but we did not complete it in the second term we were in lockdown for half of the term during that we had to attend google meets but very few people actualy turned up. but when we got back we atempted to make a app we choose the topic of the app was going to a minecraft guide
we used app lab to make it
this is the research
I enjoyed the coding part of it but I did not like how much writing there was at the start

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.