Wednesday, 18 May 2016
I walk though a forest to a log cabin
The old stone tiles path becomes more and transparent and grass grabbing and cutting my legs as it descends deeper into a steep, rocky and bumpy jungle red eyes all around wet slimey mud splashing all over my cut legs thorn stabbing my legs smoke in the distance a icy breeze appearing branches twisting and turning light flashing of a burning fire ahead coming to an old horrifying pine tree and stone cabin with a dark spruce door creaky opening and closing.
Labels:
Writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.